We take extreme care about the packages purchased by our customers both online and offline. We always aspire for maximum satisfaction of our customers. But, if at any time things go wrong related to the services you purchase from us we do have a refund policy for our customers as well.
The criteria for refund of your amount are as follows:
- Incident based Plan: If the customer’s issue is not resolved within 7 working days customer will be eligible for a full refund.
- Subscription based Plan: If none of the issues are resolved within 15 working days after registration a customer will be eligible for a full refund.
- If one or more issues are resolved and the customer still wants his money back before the time period described in the agreement then a partial refund will be initiated, after deducting the service charge of resolved problems.
You are not eligible for a refund under following criteria:
- You are not eligible for refund if the case closes after customer’s permission that all his issues are resolved and the customer is satisfied by the services.
- You are not eligible for a refund if the case closes within a week.
- You are not eligible for a refund if issues are resolved and something goes bad on the device due to hardware damage or a change .However, services can be switched to a new device or can be continued on an existing device.
- You are not eligible for a refund if 60 days of support has passed and the issues are resolved. A partial refund can be initiated for the remaining time duration.