Explore the world of alexa
Amazon Tap was not always the listening device like Echo and Dot. Amazon Tap is much more useful now days because of the update. Amazon Tap acts as a personal assistant from which you can set reminders and search the web. It also acts as a smart home controller. The main difference between the Echo and Tap is battery life. You can take your Amazon Tap where ever you want and don’t worry about the power cords because it works on battery. It comes with USB cable and a charging cradle. A single battery charge provides you the nine hours of backup to play music and keep you entertained where ever you go. It looks like a small cylinder just like another Echo devices. It is like portable version of Echo. At 6.3-inches high and 2.6-inches in depth, it’s smaller and skinnier than the other Echo devices. It is only available in black color. Now you need not to tap again and again to ask anything from Alexa. Amazon launches an update in Tap from which you can talk to Alexa on hands-free mode. Turn on the hands-free mode under settings in Alexa app and now you need not to tap if you want anything from Alexa. Just go hands-free now and stream music from pandora, prime music, Tuneln and many more.
Buy this: If you want a portable speaker with Alexa built in.
Don’t buy this: If you want to make calls using Alexa without smartphone.
GETTING TROUBLE? Just Call us +1-844-542-9555
Get Your Alexa Device Fixed Now
How to configure Amazon Tap
- Turn on the device and Wait for the lights to lit up.
- Download and install the Alexa app in your smartphone.
- Create an account and enter your name and email.
- Launch Alexa app and go to setup.
- Choose your device and wait for the device to flash an orange light(press and hold down the action button for couple of seconds if you don’t see an orange light)
- Connect your phone to the Amazon Tap device through WiFi settings.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click on next.
- Connect your Amazon Tap to your home WiFi network and Finish the setup.
Common issues in Amazon Tap
- Distorted Audio
- Not responding
- Issues with Smart devices
- Bluetooth setup issue
- Change ISP recently
- Trouble downloading Alexa app
- Yellow light on Tap
- Wireless Connectivity Issue
- Streaming issues with Pandora
- Amazon Tap setup
Amazon Tap delivers latest and amazing news every day if you want to gain knowledge about your country and the stock market. Many local news stations are available in your Alexa app. Weather is the first thing you want to know in the morning. You just need to activate the locations under settings of Alexa app and Alexa will execute the weather forecast for you.
It is impressive to add your shopping list via voice command. You can create, edit and delete the shopping list whenever you want. Alexa will announce the list for you. You can edit the list by voice command.
Explore the amazing world of Alexa by Yourself
If you require any assistant to setup your alexa device, Please get in touch with our experts and call us on our toll-free number 1-844-542-9555. We will execute our best to assist you when you need it most.